Saturday, July 4, 2009

Teaching English.... the fun continues!



These students would crack me up as they'd go through "My favorite food is .....!"



Frequently I'd stop my teaching to help a student with the pronunciation of a specific word.



The group of "M2" students learning "Row, row, row your boat!" They immediately got it and were able to sing it in rounds..... little out of tune at times, but they were singing in English!



Everyone loved this gold bouncing ball .... here ... one of my favorites! "My name is Alice and I come from America where I sell Apples!" Toss the ball to another student and move to the next letter of the alphabet!



I learned on this trip that students in general do much better speaking English when they have something in their hands ... like a big green ball. Much more fun to do math this way!

No comments: